Call for Papers 2022 - Fast Paper Publication
Review & Acceptance: Within 3-5 days After Submission
Publish Research & Review Papers - August 2022
Manuscript Publication Process
- Before manuscript submission, please download manuscript format.
- Prepare your manuscript according to MIJRD manuscript format.
- Check grammar, proper heading format, tables and figures numbering.
- References should be single format MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard or Vancouver.
- After that manuscript checking process (Reading, Plagiarism, Content) will be in process.
- Manuscript/paper ID assignment for the author.
- Editorial review (Accepted/Minor Changes/Major Changes/Rejected)
- The final decision of acceptance will be sent to the authors.
- Authors can submit copyright transfer and agreement form with processing fee receipt.
- The final data of the article (PDF/HTML) will be prepared and published on MIJRD.com.
- After that, the author will receive final email notification of the publication with free e-certificates.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you see a call for papers, it means that a conference or journal is looking for submissions. This can be a great opportunity to get your work out there and expand your professional network. But before you submit, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that your paper is a good fit for the conference or journal. Each one will have its own focus and guidelines, so you want to make sure that your paper is a good match. Next, take the time to read through the call for papers carefully. This will give you an idea of what the organizers are looking for and how to format your paper. Finally, don’t wait until the last minute to submit your paper. This can lead to rushed work and lower quality. Start working on your paper as soon as you see the call for papers to give yourself plenty of time. Submitting to a call for papers can be a great way to get your work out there.
Yes! MIJRD is an open access journal. Open access refers to a set of principles and a set of procedures for making research outputs available online without fee or other impediments. By using an open licence for copyright, restrictions to copying or reuse are lowered or erased when open access is precisely specified, or libre open access.
One way to fast-track your publication is by submitting to a fast paper publication journal. These journals are designed for papers that are ready to be published quickly, and they can help you get your work out there sooner.
Of course, you still need to make sure that your paper is of high quality before you submit it. But if you have a solid manuscript that is ready to go, a fast paper publication journal can be a great option.
There are a few key differences between a research paper and a review paper. First and foremost, a research paper is typically much longer than a review paper. This is because research papers include original research that must be conducted, whereas review papers simply summarize existing research. Additionally, research papers are usually written by a single author, while review papers may have multiple authors. Finally, research papers typically focus on a specific topic or question, while review papers may cover a broader range of topics.
A paper index citation is a way to measure the impact of a paper on the scientific community. It is calculated by looking at how often the paper is cited in other scientific papers. A paper with a high paper index citation is considered to be more influential than a paper with a low paper index citation.
Double-blind peer review is a system in which reviewers and authors are anonymous to each other. This type of peer review is commonly used in academic journals, to ensure that the review process is fair and unbiased. With double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other’s identities. This helps to prevent any personal biases from affecting the review process.