Call for Papers 2022 - Fast Paper Publication
Review & Acceptance: Within 3-5 days After Submission
Publish Research & Review Papers - May 2022
Manuscript Publication Process
- Before manuscript submission, please download manuscript format.
- Prepare your manuscript according to MIJRD manuscript format.
- Check grammar, proper heading format, tables and figures numbering.
- References should be single format MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard or Vancouver.
- After that manuscript checking process (Reading, Plagiarism, Content) will be in process.
- Manuscript/paper ID assignment for the author.
- Editorial review (Accepted/Minor Changes/Major Changes/Rejected)
- The final decision of acceptance will be sent to the authors.
- Authors can submit copyright transfer and agreement form with processing fee receipt.
- The final data of the article (PDF/HTML) will be prepared and published on MIJRD.com.
- After that, the author will receive final email notification of the publication with free e-certificates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call For Papers is an invitation that invite you for conferences, special issues of a journal, where researchers can submit their papers for the review and publication.
Yes! MIJRD is an open access journal. Open access refers to a set of principles and a set of procedures for making research outputs available online without fee or other impediments. By using an open licence for copyright, restrictions to copying or reuse are lowered or erased when open access is precisely specified, or libre open access.
One way to fast-track your publication is by submitting to a fast paper publication journal. These journals are designed for papers that are ready to be published quickly, and they can help you get your work out there sooner.
Of course, you still need to make sure that your paper is of high quality before you submit it. But if you have a solid manuscript that is ready to go, a fast paper publication journal can be a great option.