Multidisciplinary International Journal of Research and Development (MIJRD) is a double-blind peer review, open access, international journal that publishes research and review papers on multidisciplinary disciplines & topics like science, engineering, technology, arts, and management, humanities, etc.
MIJRD is established in 2021, all articles are double-blind peer-reviewed by the experts and editor team before they are published in our journal. Typically, an article in a double-blind peer-reviewed journal will be available for free online as part of the journal.
MIJRD journal comes with its own set of editorial rules for the content, formatting, and publication of the journal. Our journals accept online submissions from all disciplines.
MIJRD has effectively utilized the plagiarism tool for the detection of the quality of all submitted articles in the initial review stage. Plagiarism is a violation of the copyright of the original work and could be considered copyright infringement. It may also be a violation of an agreement that may restrict the way the original work may be used, or against any restrictions that the student or professor may have against copying other documents from the Internet.
MIJRD is dedicated to creating genuine contributions to science, engineering, technology, and management research by providing an open-access journal platform. We respect the original work of research, which is why we publish them after analyzing the research and reviewing papers on new topics in our journal. The main objective of our journal is to present things in the field of research in an easy way.
- Peer review is a process in which experts assess the quality of a scientific manuscript before it is published in a journal. The main purpose of peer review is to ensure that the manuscript is of high quality and is relevant to the journal’s scope.
- One type of peer review is a double-blind peer review, in which both the authors and reviewers are anonymous. This type of peer review is designed to prevent bias and to ensure that the manuscript is judged purely on its merits.
- Double-blind peer review is a relatively new process, and it is not yet clear how effective it is. Some studies have shown that double-blind peer review can lead to higher-quality manuscripts, but more research is needed.
- If you are considering submitting a manuscript to a journal that uses double-blind peer review, it is important to be aware of the potential benefits and drawbacks of this process.
- If you’re a researcher, then you know how important it is to get your work published in a reputable journal. But what if you can’t afford the high price of some journals? Enter open-access journals.
- Open-access journals are journals that are available online to anyone, for free. That means that anyone can read your work, regardless of whether they can afford to subscribe to the journal.
- There are many benefits of publishing in an open-access journal. First, it means that your work will be accessible to a wider audience. Second, it can help you to reach a larger audience for your research. And third, it can help to increase the visibility of your work.
- So if you’re looking for a way to get your research published without breaking the bank, then consider an open-access journal.